INTERVIEW WITH TAYLOR MANNING
Embrace Who You Truly Are!
Here's why Taylor Rocks!
Taylor Manning is a marketing strategist and mentor for ambitious millennials who are ready to go from four figure months to predictable, strategic and consistent five figure months in their online coaching and service-based businesses. By 21, she’s created a multiple 6-figure business that stated as a small side hustle in college just a few years ago. She wants to show millennials that there’s so much more available to them they may even realize.
HOMEWORK & REFLECTION
Omggggg! I seriously loooooveee this interview with Taylor.
Taylor was so raw and real. If you have any reason or fear that you're hiding, this is a come out of the closet kind of kick in your bumb! I love how Taylor embracing who she is actually served her well. Her business took off!!!
Alright, now let's make this applicable to YOU. Let's dive right into the questions to help you dig a little deeper and get grounded, so you can turn all these aha moments and tips into the actionable steps that will lead to you reaching your goals.
1. Are you currently "hiding" or not owning any part of who you are, that could potentially be the thing that differentiates you and position you as the leader to your tribe?
2. How could you share that story or that side of you in a way that resonates with your peeps? Like Taylor said, whatever you're afraid of has a way of always coming out.
3. Are you currently claiming your expertise and experience? Are you setting boundaries and charging what you truly want to charge?
4. Are you being bold and attracting your tribe by sharing your results in a way that resonates with them?
5. What's the top mistake Taylor sees many entrepreneurs make when working towards getting booked? Is that a mistake you're currently making?
6. What are the top 3 things Taylor would focus on, if she was starting from zero and hustling to get booked in the next 3 to 6 months?
7. Write out any other ahas, takeaways and at least ONE action step you'll take within the next 24 hours!
Yay! Great work sister.
8. Last step, now, come share with us in the Freedom Driven Entrepreneur Sisterhood your TOP takeaway from today's interview. Remember, this is a coffee date! so we wanna hear from you <3