Hello Boss Lady,
I know you're a woman on a mission.
I also know that creating the best business of your dream, is about creating a platform that allows you to share your ultimate calling with the world!
The last 15 months have been some of the best months of my life. Committing to expanding myself to sharing and serving more people (not just local, but globally) has been the best personal development "bootcamp" for me.
- I have been able to launch and grow my business, allowing me and my family to make more money, time together, pay debt, travel, etc.
- I have met some of the best clients ever! I love my clients and have develop great relationships, supporting about 80 people in the last 15 months. Helping them get results, make more money and turn their own dreams into their reality!
- I have been able to develop meaningful relationships with hundreds of coaches and entrepreneurs from allover the world
- I have been able to hire a team of A players who are also passionate about helping our clients and growing our reach
- I have been able to expand more into my calling. I have become a better me, stepping into my full potential as I commit to growing as big as God has in mind for me :)
But I also know that starting your business and creating growth and momentum can be difficult. According to statistics 90% of businesses fail in the nest 90 day.
I don't believe they failed because they didn't have a good idea, good intentions or lack of "ability", but because they gave up too quickly.
I have had my fair share of difficulties, setbacks, fears and failure.
Maybe you're wondering:
So, how can you create a transformational business that stands out and allows you to make money, have more freedom and impact?
1) I believe you have to align that business to YOUR unique calling.
Because, everything that you need will be given, so you can reach your full potential and so that you can serve the people you're here to serve.
2) I believe you have to keeping things simple, so that you can get results
3) I believe you've gotta make this process fun. This is the secret to staying engaged and excited, loving what you do.
4) I believe you have to develop a victorious mindset! You've gotta see it before it happens. You've gotta believe in what you're offering.
5) You have to develop the right strategies and TAKE ACTION!
I've created this podcast, because I desire to support more entrepreneurial women in their quest to stepping into their calling and creating the kind of freedom, impact and cash, they didn't know was possible for them.
Nothing is off the table.
It's time to propel forward and simply believe this is your time.