Real talk! Attracting the right clients can feel like dating, sometimes... Lol
- You see someone who needs you help...
- You offer to help them...
- You hear crickets...
The truth is that this can be one of the biggest distractions for new coaches and passionate entrepreneurs. You want to help people and grow your business... BUT you have to be careful to not waste too much time and energy on the "un-helpable!"
This is why it's so important to know who you desire to work with... but also, who is ready to work with you!
There's a popular saying in the coaching business that can save you a lot of time and headache when it comes to choosing your tribe.
"Go where you're wanted, not where you're needed".
Here are 3 client requirements to protect you from wasting too much time with "un-helpable" people
1) He/she must see the value of working with you and having your support
2) He/she must be more interested and committed to making "this" happen for themselves (you ain't their momma)
3) She/he most be willing to find the money or resources to invest in your services, program or products
The secret is focus on serving those you're meant to, instead of chasing those who don't want or are not ready for your help!