INTERVIEW WITH ALBA GOMEZ
Create A Business Around Your Genius, Hobbies & Purpose!
Here's why Alba Rocks!
Alba is a personal brand and style mentor and coach. Her professional life included a high-flying corporate career for 14 years as an engineer. She has long been fascinated by the power of image and the way people can use their personal brand to positively impact their results in life and business. She helps bring people’s image in line with their personal and professional roles and goals, giving them the clarity and confidence to look, feel, and achieve their best.
She uses a unique, results-orientated approach, drawing on her experience with systems and processes as an engineer. An expert in the science of image management, she mentors, coaches and educates individuals and businesses on how to communicate in an articulate and professional manner, empowering them to project confidence and competence at all times.
HOMEWORK & REFLECTION
Omggggg! Was this fun or what? I am so excited to hear from you.
Remember to dive into the questions here. My main intention with creating this interview is to help get grounded, focus and strategic, so you can turn all these incredible breakthroughs into the actionable steps that will lead to you reaching your goals.
The coolest thing is that like Alba and the rest of us, you can start claiming and owning who YOU are today! and strategically express that through your brand, too.
Here are a few of the questions I use to help my clients STAND OUT
and position themselves as experts (even if they're starting out),
so they can attract and convert more clients.
1. What lights YOU up? What's the thing that want to become known for? What's that thing you were sent to do in this planet?
2. Who do you TRULY want to work with? Get specific about your ideal clients here.
3. What do YOU have to offer? How much are they? Do you have a clear offer that's in alignment with what your clients are saying they need right now?
4. Is your message clear enough to attract your ideal clients or is it confusing?
5. What are some of your personal stories, mistakes and triumphs you can use as part of your core message, to attract and resonate with your clients?
6. What pieces of Alba's story resonated with you? Why? How can you share that with your own tribe, so they can connect with you?
7. What are the top 3 things Alba would focus on, if she was starting from zero and hustling to get booked in the next 3 to 6 months?
8. Write out any other ahas, takeaways and at least ONE action step you'll take within the next 24 hours!
Yay! Great work sister.
9. Last step, now, come share with us in the Freedom Driven Entrepreneur Sisterhood your TOP takeaway from today's interview. Remember, this is a coffee date! so we wanna hear from you <3